Director of Digital & CX Strategy
What we are looking for:
will stop at nothing to inspire even more conceptual innovation and impact. This role will serve as a catalyst for creative results for clients, and inspiration for great work and strong culture internally.
She/He/They will partner with the rest of our Experience Team in order to deliver relevant, timely, and specific results across all industries. You will work both on client work and prospective business opportunities, so the ability to pivot and balance is key.
- Medical: Options starting at 100% medical coverage for employees and we cover 85% for spouses, partners, and dependents, we contribute $2500 cash towards your family HSA
401K Matching immediately vested.
Minimum of 30 days PTO.
Up to 8 Weeks Parental Leave.
Home office set up stipend.
2pm Summer Fridays.
- An active contributor throughout the pre-sales, discovery, and subsequent phases of a project lifecycle. Works to understand, prioritize, and action on the business objectives and customer needs of each client, whether B2B, B2C, or B2B2C
- Gather and assess data and themes that define the client’s competitive advantage, looking both inside industry and at comparable business models in adjacent spaces. Use these to validate or create positioning that concisely captures the essence of a value proposition and builds consensus among diverse stakeholders
- Provide clear and concise insights based on a balance of empathetic and direct research methodology including primary and secondary, qualitative and quantitative. User testing experience a strong bonus
- Plan, organize, lead, and draw insights from interviews and workshops with stakeholders, consumers, B2B customers, cross-departmental groups, and agency partners
- Determine and design personas and customer journeys that align with concrete and best-practice inputs. These must align to core business objectives and bring omni-channel thinking to account for all key touchpoints
- Draw out client’s unspoken needs and competing commitments to reach consensus and meet aggressive deadlines
- Balance the needs of multiple projects, deliverables, timelines, fellow strategists, and colleagues from across disciplines, both technical and experiential
- Build and sustain effective working relationships with internal clients as well as with external production partners and/or vendor
- Manage and mentor a team of junior strategists
- Ability to work late or on weekends if needed (occasional travel required)
- Work in collaboration with the VP Strategy & Experience to estimate time and efforts for new projects
- Participate to sales pitch meetings and proposals as an effectively heard and subtlety seen voice
- 7-10 + years’ experience in strategy, preferable within an agency or consultancy environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or digital communications required
- Strong business background, including an MBA, is preferred
- Strong exposure to digital strategy and experience design, with preference for direct experience in aspects of customer experience strategy, UX, and creative
- Experience leading and managing teams
- User testing experience a strong bonus
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite as well as Keynote
- Self-starter / ability to work well with high-level direction
- Ability to meet fast-turnaround deadlines early or on time
- Charisma to drive client engagement and positive attitude
- A strong voice that balances clear direction with actionable steps
- A master communicator. You know how to get your point across to anyone who will listen and your passion and enthusiasm motivate your colleagues to innovate
- Speed and crunch time are your friends. Moving targets, multiple projects, competing commitments, and stakeholders of every flavor – bring them on. You don’t just survive in fast-paced environments, you thrive in them
Here’s a little about us: