What we are looking for:
We’re looking for a fresh, creative thinker who is able to translate and extend concepts into effective interactive marketing, digital, visual, and motion-based experiences. You will also work closely with Account Executives, Developers, and Production.
- We offer competitive compensation, Group Benefit Plan, and a Health & Wellness program ($1000 toward mental health!)
- Monthly events with an active culture club
- We close over the winter holidays and keep summer hours to help you make the most of those sunny Friday afternoons
What you will do:
- Keep up to date on marketing and design trends, visual styles, art, innovation, social media, and their influence and applicability.
- Develop digital strategies, creative concepts and design communications
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of production techniques, options, and project timing.
- Conduct all phases of project execution for the very first idea to the very last pixel.
- Help set define design direction for clients.
- Maintain and organized file system.
- Collaborate with other disciplines to provide comprehensive project management.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
What you should have:
- 3+ years of Digital Design experience preferably with a digital agency.
- Highly creative out-of-the-box thinker that provides marketable, strategic and visual solutions.
- Excellent graphic design and visual creation skills (from the very first sketch to visual guidelines, from the first mockup proposals to final deliverable).
- Quickly “switch hats”, shifting smoothly between art direction and design duties
- Exhibit strict attention to detail.
- Personal passion for design and creation culture.
- Solid understanding of interactivity and creations in the digital sphere with a basic understanding of motion design.
- Self-driven, inspired, and motivated—we seek people who take pride in their work.
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines (efficiently and independently).
- Must have past experience collaborating with UX / Interaction Designers.
- Proficiency in at least two of the following skills: Sketching, Storyboarding, Photography, UX, Motion Design, Animation and 3D.
Need strong working knowledge of:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Cloud version), including Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote, and XD, (Optional: Adobe After Effects and InDesign)
- Microsoft 365 including, Powerpoint, Word, Teams and Outlook.
- Prototyping & Collaboration Tools: Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Invision, and Miro.
Interested? To apply please submit
- Your Resume
- Link to your online Portfolio, or a PDF version, or at least 3 samples of your work.
- 1 Paragraph Bio describing your qualifications for this role.
Here’s a little about us: