What we are looking for:
As a Solution Architect, you will be an active member on client project teams playing a hands-on role in producing client solutions. You will be encouraged to continue to develop your skills, share your knowledge with team members and peers and effectively lead a project stream on a project. Your contribution to the success of our client work will rely on the skills and responsibilities you bring to each project.
A successful Solution Architect is highly adaptable, shows strong initiative, is able to work independently, has a driving desire to grow professionally towards specific goals, and is energized by working in a team environment. This position requires a focus on client success, client-facing skills and a strong understanding of the project lifecycle and software development lifecycle. You must be a self-motivated individual and take pride in delivering high quality work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What you will do:
- Lead our projects, from design to delivery
- Position solutions and options to client business stakeholders
- Participate in requirements analysis and documentation and development of acceptance criteria. Direct development methodology and play a role of technical leader within the team
- Supervise, mentor, and coach Senior Developers
- Play a senior consulting role for specific areas of domain expertise, working towards industry visibility
- Work with project and account managers to build product plans and timelines
- Act as a sales engineer both for new projects and within existing client accounts; assess client requests and propose solutions, estimate and alternatives
- Provide effort estimates and solution approaches for sales scenarios
- Contribute to and execute on processes and practices towards delivery excellence, team happiness and client satisfaction
What you should have:
- Ability to coordinate activities needed to launch a successful project
- Client-facing experience Ability to communicate, produce documentation, prepare and lead client sessions, etc.
- Ability to sell technical concepts, sell our team and our capabilities to business stakeholders
- Working experience with a leading eCommerce platform(s) like SFCC, CommerceTools, Magento, or Digital Experience Platforms like Sitecore, Episerver, AEM.
- Designing technical architecture, including:
- Solution architecture of systems and integrations Solution infrastructure, including recommending and validating servers, databases, load balancing, performance metrics, etc.
- Knowledge of agile principles – scrum, backlog, etc.
- Agency experience a plus
Here’s a little about us: