Who We Are:
At Valtech, our employees are our best asset, and because we believe that, we believe in recruiting from a very diverse pool of exceptionally unique and talented individuals. As such, that’s exactly who we are: a multi-cultural bunch of ambitious digital natives, innovators, makers and doers thriving in an international, entrepreneurial, and collaborative environment.
What we offer:
- We offer competitive compensation, Group Benefit Plan, and a Health & Wellness program
- We offer a career, not just a job. Your personal and professional development is important to us (ask us about Valtech Academy)
- We provide a flexible work schedule that supports work/life balance
- Honesty, openness, and respect are among our core values
- Monthly events with an active culture club
- We close over the winter holidays and keep summer hours to help you make the most of those sunny Friday afternoons
If you want to learn more follow this link: What Makes us Special
Valtech Values: SHARE DARE CARE
Want to be part of a great company? Then join our fast-growing business/team and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Project Manager who can drive all aspects of the development/implementation of the project from the design process through a finished state. This individual will provide a single point of contact for project-related activity.
What you will do:
- Defining project scope and objectives. Overseeing/coordinating all aspects of the project. Planning and directing schedules as well as project budgets
- Setting and maintaining client expectations on scope, timeline, and budget; building a collaborative and constructive relationship with client teams
- Providing visibility to team impediments/risks and assisting with eliminating them
- Tracking and reporting status and other metrics against goals on an ongoing basis
- Helping teams achieve project goals while being aware of and sensitive to the overall business goals
- Facilitating sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives
- Helping developers and testers with task estimation in sprint planning sessions
- Assisting product owners and teams in release planning and maintaining the release/sprint backlogs
- Reviewing with team regular performance updates and/or reviews for identifications of variances and corrective actions
- Raising concerns based on measurement criteria to supervision and provides recommendations to maximize productivity
- Interfacing with offshore teams through onsite representatives
What you should have:
- 4+ years experience in managing small-to-large-scale business/IT system implementation projects. Significant experience in project management, scope, and budget management.
- 3-5 years experience working in Web-based Content Management and/or Digital Marketing Systems and/or eCommerce Solutions. (Experience with Sitecore or Episerver would be a bonus)
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Proven track record of being a strong team player
- Ability to understand technical issues at high-level
- Demonstrated ability to execute with a positive, results-focused attitude
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to bridge gaps and communicate effectively between cross-functional teams
- Software development lifecycle experience
- Hands-on/direct experience working with project teams
People Are at the Heart of Everything We Do
We embrace a mindset of “We before Me,” and we don’t just say it, we live it. Working for years together on client projects across countries and offices in cross-functional, multi-cultural teams has driven Valtech to be a truly connected global agency.
We call it OneValtech.
This has fostered our informal culture built on mutual respect, freedom, and accountability with humans at the very center of everything we do.
We believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products & experiences
Valtech is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn more about our commitment to diversity and Inclusion at Valtech: https://www.valtech.com/en-ca/...