Want to be part of an awesome global digital agency?
Want to join a team of innovators, doers, and thinkers?
Want to have fun while working with cutting-edge technologies and super cool clients?
Are you an amazing UI Designer? If so, we want to hear from you!
At Valtech, our quest for top talent never ends. Start exploring Valtech now.
What we offer:
- We offer competitive compensation, Group Benefit Plan, and a Health & Wellness program
- We offer a career, not just a job. Your personal and professional development is important to us (ask us about Valtech Academy)
- We provide a flexible work schedule that supports work/life balance
- Honesty, openness, and respect are among our core values
- Monthly events with an active culture club
- We close over the winter holidays and keep summer hours to help you make the most of those sunny Friday afternoons
If you want to learn more follow this link: What Makes us Special
Want to be part of a great company? Then join our fast-growing business/team and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
What we are looking for:
Valtech North America is looking for a talented UI Designer to join the ranks of our growing Experience team. Our cross-functional team of Experience Strategy, UX, UI, and Front-End support our client’s businesses in designing responsive web, and other digitally connected experiences. We’re looking for a fresh, creative thinker who is able to translate and extend marketing concepts and campaigns into effective interactive marketing, digital, visual, and motion-based creations.
“From the very first idea to the very last pixel”
We’re looking primarily for a UI designer, but UX skills are very valuable as well.
What you will do:
- Work in partnership with a UX team member to conceptualize the overall product experience
- Develop creative concepts and extend brand expressions into digital products/media while ensuring all interactions are intuitive and usable for our clients and their end-users
- Advocate for accessibility in all product experiences
- Assists Art/Creative Directors and/or UX Designers in facilitating client workshops & Design Sprints
- Closely collaborate with other disciplines from concept through execution while advocating for user experience and design
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Keeps up to date on marketing and design trends, including visual styles, art, technological advances, and social media
What you should have:
- 3-5+ years of Digital Design experience preferably with a digital agency
- Highly creative out-of-the-box thinker that provides marketable, strategic and visual solutions
- Excellent visual sensibilities (from the very first sketch to final deliverables)
- Ability to think holistically about user experience and user interface design, visual styling, and brand expression
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to balance strict attention to detail & self-sufficient quality control while meeting deadlines
- Must have past experience collaborating with UX designers, Strategists, Data Analysts, Products Owners and Front-end developers.
- Experience with at least 2 of the following: Sketching, Storyboarding, Prototyping, Design Systems, and/or Photography
- Solid understanding of interactivity, including Motion Design, Animation and 3D is nice to have
- Personal passion for design and creation culture
- Self-driven, inspired, and motivated—we seek people who take pride in their work.
Our toolsets are ever-evolving. The ability to pick up new software and adjust workflows according to client needs is an asset. Currently most valuable are:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Cloud version), including XD, Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
Desirable but not critical are:
- Sketch, InVision, AfterEffects, Premiere, Keynote or Powerpoint
Interested? To apply please submit
- Link to your online portfolio, or a PDF version, or at least 3 samples of your work
- 1 Paragraph Bio describing your qualifications for this role
Who We Are:
At Valtech, our employees are our best asset, and because we believe that, we believe in recruiting from a very diverse pool of exceptionally unique and talented individuals. As such, that’s exactly who we are: a multi-cultural bunch of ambitious digital natives, innovators, makers and doers thriving in an international, entrepreneurial, and collaborative environment.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement:
We believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products & experiences. Valtech is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn more about our commitment to diversity and Inclusion at Valtech: https://www.valtech.com/en-ca/...