Here’s a little about us:
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI. We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine). While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
SHARE DARE CARE
What we are looking for:
Program Manager plays a key role in shaping and delivering digital solutions of value for our clients
We are looking for a Program Manager to join our team. If you’re up for the challenge you have a chance to join us in the pursuit of becoming the leading digital agency globally.
Program Manager provides structure and supports the overall vision for assigned projects (e.g. web development, advertising, strategy, technology, etc). They are responsible for helping define the vision of the program and overseeing its execution. This may involve management of multiple projects, across multiple brands or clients, by a team of project managers, and ensuring the overall health of the projects in their portfolio (financials, resources, risks, relationships), or overseeing one large portfolio-sized account.
The Program Manager serves as “Lead” on large client accounts and is accountable for the delivery management team’s organization, operational efficiencies, and health within their assigned accounts. Within that role, the program manager may be responsible for supervising one or more project managers and/or senior project managers. You will interface heavily with senior creative, technical, and executive management within the client to assure that the solution is understood and addresses the customer’s business requirements. You will also ensure that the challenges and requirements are understood by the team and will participate in the solution developed by the team.
The Program Manager will be responsible for delivering accurate financial management of the accounts/brands to which he is assigned and for delivering improved account margins. In addition to the project responsibilities, Program Managers will also participate in the business development process and will be a key member of the pre-sales team where appropriate. They will proactively manage risk to ensure project success.
What you will do:
- Has a deep understanding of the client’s business, their needs, expectations, and requirements
- Leads the project team in determining the approach, deliverables, schedule and tools to deliver multiple projects streams within established constraints
- Works with client team as well as any and all members of the assigned project team to estimate costs and timing for tasks such as project strategy, functional design, visual design, technology requirements, etc., utilizing established estimating process and tools. Ensures the feasibility of project delivery given scope, time and budget constraints. Partners with Solution Lead, and/or Account Management to identify pursuits and make go/no-go decisions
- Ensures that client signoff is obtained at key points during projects
- Coordinates activities of the project management team and has overall responsibility for delivery health of projects in the assigned accounts (whether by managing projects directly or by managing project managers on projects)
- Ensures that the project management team is handling core functions of the PM role, such as scheduling and facilitating project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, etc.), communicating action steps to the team, and delivering weekly status reports to project team, the client and management
- Help update processes and standards for project documentation and ensures that the project management team is developing, maintaining, reviewing and/or disseminating all project documentation including status reports, invoices, change orders, project schedules, budgets, and post mortem reviews, following the PMO standards
- Ensures that all project documentation is produced in the standard format, follows internal documentation processes and is reviewed and approved
- Directs vendor/third party relationships at the account or large project level
MONITORING – SCHEDULING, FINANCIALS, RISK MANAGEMENT
- Ensures adherence to processes for scope management and change control
- Oversees project management team on accounts to ensure that projects in the assigned accounts are completed according to schedule and within budget
- Responsible for delivering work with sold margins
- Responsible for developing solutions to margin challenges at the account and project levels
- Responsible for identifying and driving solutions to project risk challenges at the account and project levels
- Responsible for accuracy throughout the project financial lifecycle for all projects within the assigned accounts, including estimates, revenue forecasts, invoicing, payables, receivables, etc.
- Is also responsible for developing and adhering to processes for project and account financial management
- Report regularly to Director on projects status and health
- Responsible for collaborating with the Director, Project Delivery, and Quality on staffing of project management team members within assigned accounts, including recruiting, hiring, and contractor usage
- Responsible for optimizing team utilization, working with leads across all disciplines in the assigned accounts
- Responsible for ensuring that the project management team in the assigned 0accounts follow internal processes and adjust staffing needs in a timely manner based on project shifts
- Identifies staffing needs within assigned accounts and works with delivery lead and recruiting to fill open positions
- Is a contributor to the content and presentation of key client deliverables as required to ensure relevancy, strategy, quality, and timeliness
- Establishes relationships with key client team members at the account level or in high profile projects
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with agency policies and employment laws, including planning, assigning, and directing work; working with direct reports to ensure they understand expectations of their performance and to help them identify commitments; providing direction and feedback via regular meetings and as needed;
- Builds team expertise by mentoring junior team members and offering training in relevant methodologies, techniques, frameworks, etc.
- Works with the Discipline lead, Solution Leads, Practice Leads and other team members to develop and/or promote best practices for the discipline
- Proactively works to define and/or improve delivery management policies and procedures
What you should have:
- 8+ years experience managing multiple large, complex and cross-functional interactive projects, preferably in a consulting or agency environment
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
- Expert knowledge of one or more of the following: software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components, media and advertising projects, digital strategy projects
- Expert understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage multiple project managers and/or senior project managers at one time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to motivate staff/project/account team, inspire teamwork and take a leadership role
- Ability to solve complex account-wide problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Must be able to simultaneously focus on the big picture, details, and driving results.
- Expert knowledge of contract interpretation and negotiation
- 3-5 years of people management experience
What we offer:
- We provide a flexible work schedule that supports work/life balance
- We offer a career, not just a job. Your personal and professional development is important to us (ask us about Valtech Academy)
- We offer competitive compensation, great benefits including Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- 401K with match
- Fun company events- Culture club, happy hours, company outings
Want to be part of a great company? Then join our fast-growing business/team and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
Diversity and Inclusion :
We believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products & experiences. Valtech is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn more about our commitment to diversity and Inclusion at Valtech: https://www.valtech.com/en-ca/...